If you are charged with a drug offense in Alabama, possible consequences include fines, prison time, and forfeiture of property such as your home, vehicle, and firearms. You may lose the opportunity to hold a professional license or pursue a military career. An early and aggressive defense can help.
If you would like a consultation about defense after your arrest for drug charges, contact a drug charge lawyer from our office and make an appointment to discuss your case.
The Tuscaloosa, Alabama, criminal defense attorneys of Turner Law Group represent clients from Bibb, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Marengo, and Pickens counties against drug charges. Our lawyers will:
- Evaluate the facts of your case, moving to have illegally collected evidence suppressed
- Take your case to trial if necessary to protect your rights
- Negotiate with the judge and prosecutor on your behalf for reduced charges or favorable sentencing
- Arrange for your assessment for treatment, and your participation in counseling and community service to help demonstrate to the court that you are on a positive track.
- Illegal Narcotic Arrest
Charges faced by our clients include:
- Illegal Narcotics / Marijuana Possession
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Trafficking / Sales of Controlled Substances
- Enhanced offenses due to the presence of a child
Our clients have been charged with offenses involving substances including:
- Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth)
- Ice / Glass
- Cocaine (Coke)
- Marijuana / Weed / Grass / Pot
- Prescription Drugs (such as Morphine, Codeine, Vicodin, Percodan, OcyContin, Xanax, Benzos)
- Drug Paraphanalia
- OTC drugs (such as Sudafed)
We are committed to an aggressive defense for every client.